We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one or more the following ways;
- To personalise your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve our customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service needs and support needs.
- To process transactions: your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other then for the express purpose it has been provided.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails: the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, or enter, submit or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorised with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials etc) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or it’s service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web Browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings.
Like most web sites, if you turn your cookies off some of our services may not function properly. However you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting Customer Service.
Do we disclose information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep the information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. however non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.